Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Booya!!

I like this word!! Its funny and expecially when the Human Torch says it... Booya!! Ding!! The Turkey is roasted!!

Its been a horrible start to a year, and its gonna get even worse as it goes on. I know, this is gonna be one of the worst years of my life. Anyhow, so I really forgot what I was gonna write about?

Two songs - Losing Your Religion and Square One. Losing your religion is about losing things you believe in while trying to keep up with life and trying to get someone I guess. Oh no I said tooo much!!!! Chasing something always leads to disruption... It doesnt get you that thing, never, ever.

Square One is a song by coldplay. The only other coldplay I like is Trouble. This one has a great feeling to it. He says you're in control, but thats rarely true, we are never in control. Everything has been controlled for us, we are preprogrammed. And to break away from that is impossible. And if you can manage to do it, that wud be great and scream out then Boooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
First line of the first page to the end of the last day, its all setup, you were a mere actor in it. Why cudnt I get a easier role to play!! I saw a role I wud have liked the other day, that wud have been easier. They obviously bleeded all my colours into one!!! Gimme back my colours!! And when he says somebody listening to what you say... whose listening to you anyhow!! Somewhere in human history LISTENING became a commercial activity as well. You have to get something outta listening to someone!! You wudnt listen to something where you cant derive anything out of it.

And a third song, I just heard. I dont care about the lyrics of this song, all it goes is like - I wanna be adored - I wanna be adored. I dont need to sell my soul, he's already in me. Thats the eternal fight for you, selling your soul to be adored. What would you rather do? Think I am going crazy................Boooooyaaaaaaaa!! I am crazy!! :) Cut off from human civilization already, if I fail, I would abandon my virtual post as well. Why am I living a virtual life already? I dont know...... time's up....... Booooooyaaaa!!

No comments: