Monday, April 26, 2010

So you think you can tell?

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it... Master Oogway said.

It's one of those pathetic nights when I am in tears again. I shouldn't be crying for a 26 year old. I am just lost. That's all. It's not always my fault you know. I have been dissuaded from taking risks all my life. And when I finally take a few, they don't go right. Great!!!

Coming back here was such a mistake too. Damn you!

This dysfunctional family isn't all my fault you know. Please spare me this torture. I hate them all. I hate all of them. I hate everyone in this world now. I wanna leave this place once more. Why did you bargain for something less than your dreams. Now you are this worn out looser. Look at you. I just couldn't make anyone smile.

I've had more miserable times than today. Just leave me alone. You just won't get me. Ever.

Why did my laptop have to fry??? Why? Why?

Its not all my fault you know. Stop killing me....

No comments: