Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is the last time

Its been more than a year since I last heard this song. It has some memories too. This was the first Keane song that I really liked (apart from Bedshaped maybe). And I remember talking to Avi about it. I told her how I didn't really understand what he was saying and I made up the lyrics to sing it up. She admitted she did the same. That was the winter of 2006-07.

Years have gone by. I lost myself along the way. Made some crazy decisions, got them all wrong. And then pushed myself in a corner so that I wasn't in control of my life anymore. On how many days of your life, do you choose your career and spouse both on the same day?

The sun helps me to think better. As night draws in, my mind wanders, and I go into these crazy bouts. These days I have these flashing images of the past again. Its funny its the same time of the year, last year, that I was having these flashes. Do things have these cyclical patterns? Such random memories, such random people, such random days, pop in at any time. When I wake up, when I am walking up to my dreaded office, when I am playing warcraft.

I checked, I actually do have almost most of those chat memories saved. Funny. I was such a kid then. I couldn't read most of it. It didn't make sense. Was I pretending? Was that me? Was I creative, innovate, brimming with original ideas, or was I trying to woo a girl? I miss her as a friends a lot of times. The one person in the whole world that sort of got me. Whatever, its been like more than a year.

We all have illusions and delusions and they are all empty! --- Rodney A from Yahoo Answers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! Goyal u still exist on cyber space , they r just like the white , white walls that bound squidward in that nightmare of his !! you need to wake up!!wat you have written is amazing ! it'll make a great book but remem the blogger u wr amazed by ... u need to let it go .

Anonymous said...

The world is not what it`s like the world is what you make it to. Its like a movie, but you choose what you want to see in it.Do you want to look at the bad things? Or the good things?

If you just looking at the bad things your brain will bee very good to se the bad things in your life. And if you look at the good things your brain will be very good to see the good things in your life.

The brain simply gets good at the things its doing.
If you training to play boll 30minutes every day you will be good at it.
If you writes 30minutes every day you will be good at it.

The 30minutes is yours every day you choose what to do.

To prevent stress you can:
Live in the present, feeling your deep breathing, seeing whats happening around you .And not live in the past or the future. If you sleep 8 hours a day your chance to get stressed out will get much much smaler.



This is some smal tip to get a happy life. All this I read from internet Im not a expert but I dont need to be couse its works for me.

Why Im writing this:
I think you can changes your life with some information.

My tip to you is to get on the webb and search how to get you and your body working. Read read every day.



Make a Goal to be a happy and a successful Man/wommen.

Be your best you!
Bye