Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Question You've Been Searching For



Sometimes you find the things you have been looking for in the strangest of places. Sometimes its not the answer you are looking for, but rather the question. Cos if you dont know the question, then the answer is useless. Its like having the answers to a jigsaw puzzle, but not having the puzzle itself.

It was in 2005, I played Final Fantasy VI for almost a month to finish it up. No Great Graphics, nothing apparently new in it, and yet it remains to date one of most loved Square Games (a poll by Square said that). And though not my personal all time favourite (a few other's would go over it anyday), it was a nice game. The best thing about all the Final Fantasy games are the indepth storyline, the character development over the course of the game, and the awesome music that could be doing rounds as solo music.

The game is about - ??!! Ummm! Well, if you want to find out what the game is all about then you can most definitely check out wikipedia and find out. Though I still think that Breath of Fire 4 remains my all time favourite game, cos when it finishes, you feel so empty, like you've lived the last 96 hours (yes!) with those characters.

But returning back to what I really wanted to say, there is this opera song in this game. And the video they made for that, dont watch all those things flying in the background, watch what your supposed to do. It's very important to identify the things that are relevant to you in any thing you see. And just read those words that appear, and close your eyes to the music. And it was like something I can't explain.

A question you have searched all your life, you find here of all places. And though, weirdly enough, I have been trying to decipher it for the last two years, and if I ever dare to place it in front of someone, they think I have lost it!!!! Oh I remember, when I first posed this question, and the reply was - You should get it published in the newspaper, you're a good writer???!!!!!

All I can say is - the crazy laughing smiley on yahoo is my answer!!!

No comments: