Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Passed Something!

Well thats 4 exams of CA out of the way! Its just 4 to go! Thats a relief. If I wud have failed then that wud have pushed me back several months. And I wud have probably crashed big time in life. But it was all my fault. I gambled in the exams. Big time. Lady Luck helped me out again. She has bailed me out more than often. But whenever I have needed it the most, Lady Luck or God, has always helped me out. And that has always confirmed my belief in MY GOD. Well so many times I've challenged him at night, asking him for the winds of change, to show me his power. He is not tempted I suppose. Why wud he be? He knows best when he needs to intervene. I am grateful for this. Somehow today was a nice day. Not really nice, but I guess I didnt do to badly.

I have this theory on God that I had written long back, on a very rainy day, when I was really angry. I wasnt happy with the way his natural justice mechanism worked. I will post up that theory tomorrow maybe if I am not too tired after the 9 'O clock class. Somehow things over the past one month have made forget some bitter things over the past. And created new bitter memories. Not so bitter though I suppose. But humans disappoint me. I disappoint myself. I think I have shown really bad application towards life. And I owe myself an apology. But then is it to late to start over. It is somehow. You cant wake up and watch Lakshya and think u can turn around ur life. U cant!!

It's less than an year now!! I have to find my wings and flee! The winds of change are arriving, I need to be prepared, lest I shall be caught in a storm that shall encapsulate me and my entire existence! I just need to be prepared!

1 comment:

WritingsForLife said...

Disappointment is a part of life.

We need to be disappointed in order to move on and strive for better.
Good Approach :)