Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!!

Another year has passed me by. And all the last three new years, I have spent them the same way, alone in my room, maybe right on this chair. No, that chair broke two years back. The song that plays right now is Great Beyond from REM. Its been a strange year. I had a vision of how this was to be, and it turned out completely different. I thought I would study really hard this year, and try to get ready for my fly away. But I did none of that. Infact I havent put in lesser effort than I did this time around. It's been a year of laziness, rebelling, being oblivious.

I found so many songs this year which I think is the only thing I will write about in this post, cos summarizing the year is such a crappy idea which I dont intend to do. But then talking about songs?? I think I am drifting, but I just need to pull myself back. And I just got 17 days for that. I need to find my courage in the coming year to find my wings. Find my wings, thats the most anticipated event, more for a friend probably than me. And I am glad of that.

Clearing your head that important. To let go of any kinda bad feelings for anyone. We dont need to hold anything with us. Just let it all go away. And be clear about our path. Thats the only way you can achieve silence inside. The past few weeks I havent been silent inside. And thats bad, and thats why I needed to slow down things. And when u can hear urself calm, and steady and your vision clear, and the path visible, then you can probably run on that path, and leap off the mountain, and the wings will sprout. But if they dont then you would be betrayed, and all you would have is a never ending fall, and by the time your body arrives at the groud, you may not be alive.

Remember when you were young you shone like the sun
now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky

There is a problem feather's iron, bargain building weights and pulleys
Feather's hit he ground, before the weight can leave the air

Up and down, and in the end its only round and round, and round.

The coming year will decide my whole life. I think that would exactly how it would be. Would I ever be able to start my life, or would I be banished to the shadows. I have a strange feeling that its gonna be a very bad year. Very bad. I dont know why. I never asked for too much, but this is so important. It would require a honest effort from me too. Pull up the kid, and make him listen and follow the script. No breaking down. But I wonder, if a completely different fate is meant for us. I have always had this sneaking feeling that my fate is somehow not ordinary, it was never meant to be. To walk on a path which is less travelled is not easy, but if you can be devoted to that, and not complain, then maybe thats what you were meant for. From where I come from, you are not supposed to have a complicated fate, and it's so easy to just let it pass you. But I dont want to let it pass. And I would have to try my best to cling on the tail of some bird, just in case.......

There goes today, slowly fade away
Here comes today, never fade away

No comments: