Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Lonely Shepherd

Luke 15:4 What man of you having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the other ninety and nine in the wilderness and go after the one which is lost, until he finds it.

Santiago sold his sheep though!

The world is too full of people. Too many people.

Would you cross the road just to not walk in the wrong way? I didn't even know there was a wrong way for walking?

The lonely shepherd sits there, searching for his sheep. The sheep just doesnt exist. He doesnt quite realise that yet. As for the ninety and nine he left in the wilderness, they are probably dead too by now. Or maybe not. Who can say that for sure?

It might be a quarterlife crisis or just a stirring in my soul....

I flipped through the contacts on my phone a hundred times. I don't see a name that I can share silence with. Silence that speaks louder than words. They say I don't speak, but then I do, they just fail to listen.

What if the shepherd eats up all the sheep? He could get hungry you know?

Either way, the sheep must die. And the shepherd must take all the blame...

No comments: