Monday, March 01, 2010

A lot of steps back....

Steps taken forward but sleepwalking back again
Dragged by the force of some inner tide


I asked my boss at TCS if he could help me come back to TCS. I am taking a lot of steps back. Is it so hard to take steps forward?

I am having a mid life identity crisis. Wikipedia defines the characteristics as :

Individuals experiencing a mid-life crisis have some of these feelings:

* search of an undefined dream or goal
* a deep sense of remorse for goals not accomplished
* desire to achieve a feeling of youthfulness
* need to spend more time alone or with certain peers

I fit all of those. I need a psychiatrist for sure now.

I don't know if Manoj will be able to help me get back. He had a smirk laughter when I told him I wanted to be back. There will be a lot of those. They may not just want me back now I guess. But seriously this new office is too stressful for me.

No comments: