Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The End of 2006

Well its about to get over! The end of an year. The end seems no different from how it actually started out. It seems not so long ago that it started out and yet this has been in many ways the longest year of my life. Though technically all years are 365 days (barring leap years).

Well I really dont know what to say....But I have to write something. There are times when you cant do anything and you realise that somethings will never change. The core of me will never change I guess. But its these experiences that give directions to a life.

How did it start? It was a pathetic start to the year actually. Very bad new year day. What followed in the next monthswasnt good either. It was the worst year of my life.

But I just remember that song....Everybody's got something they had to leave behind....I cant find ways to leave you behind....I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day!

I really do!! Its just incredible. It wasnt my fault......maybe it was. I dont know.

Somehow it was difficult to give something up the first time and now I feel I can give up anything or anyone and it wouldnt hurt me. Nope. All those horrible days I waited. And I was an idiot. And then people using me for their own purposes. I dont know which was worse.

But next year will have to be the best year of my life. I have to finish my CA. And we start from tomorrow. And no more computer or orkutting or being here. This is it. I have to realise some of my dreams. And I cant loose myself. Somehow it will be difficult to trust people.

Lets be serious and do things right this year. And so that my mind doesnt shout - You're an idiot!! Yup! And work hard this year to make things work. We cant undo our decisions in life but we can try to move forward and try to salvage what is left of our dreams. And besides that was never a part of my original dreams. It just happened to connect beautifully and integrate into them.

So maybe God will be kind to be this year. And I leave everything to him. I didnt do anything wrong and it was not my intention. And maybe some day I will explain that. No more sack of rotten potatoes. Lets get going. 2007 - the year when I overcame my demons and won a losing race!!!

No comments: