Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nokia 6610 - LOSSTT!!

That black shiny nokia phone is lost!! Seems like yesterday that I bought it!! Well it fell on almost every day but never broke down...no repairs....and never ever lost before....gone now forever!!

Lots of memories with that one...lots....gprs...airtel trak-ur-mate....lots....

I guess I wanted to save it forever....and remember those times for ever...sapna....definitely.... and its gone now.... I felt like crying when I realised it was gone and I was teary eyed. Pathetic... it was just a cell phone...

I just wish I cud have it back in my hands...black...withered but still sturdy.. Had it for nearly two years now and it was like a logical extension of me.... boy I wish I cud have it back

This is the end of all things.... gprs.... yahoo mail... and the times I had it with me are all in the memories... boy I am so emotional about a mobile ... what the hell.... maybe I might just find it and if I dont then no Mr.I-pod on saturday... we're gonna buy - Nokia 5200!!

Bye Bye 6610.. black... withered...and still alive

No comments: