Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What are you looking for?

I ask you this...I dont know...It was a very simple question WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR, HERE, IN THIS DYING WORLD.....I didnt have an asnwer. Why should success be measured in monetary terms. Or maybe social terms. But that concept could be deep rooted and even if you dont want what everybody wants, do you have the courage to deny yourself from what you perhaps deserve just because you think you dont want it. Maybe you could need it. Would having it make you guilty. Would not having it make you jealous. But do I truly know what I am looking for. I really dont know and that question comes back time and again to haunt me...Maybe I am not looking for anything and maybe you never know what you are looking for till you get it...maybe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.