Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Ties Old Ties.....But where is the suit ?

I didnt think of that title before hand...But its good I guess... So what was I to say...I dunno... Whatever happened back then is over and everyone deserves a fresh start and this is it and I wanna start fresh. And as someone said - being angry is like carrying a sack of potatoes..they rot and still u dont keep carrying them on ur back. Why would I wanna do that... No way... its so stupid but somehow somethings will always be close to you no matter what... Its not the duration that matters, its probably the connection. I dunno... And what about those new ties... I am scared to be honest but I am probably calmer now than I was last year and a lot more matured... Ha!! I dunno... But I am not looking for anyone now... I promised that to myself... Whatever happens... WHO CARES?

No comments: